The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Time Off

I am really not the flashy writer what my sister-in-laws are. I have a hard time on what to say on this blog and I think that is why it is no where NEAR my priority list. I just dont have a way with words, so maybe I will just try photos, if I can remember how.

For now the update on our family is we are jobless. Aaron was layed off of EMC exactly one week ago and honestly he is very releved. He has not been happy there for some time, it has really gone down hill for him there so our 8 years of dedication, hard work and sweat have come to an end. It has been nice having him home, Im getting spoiled on being able to just leave him with the kids and take off. We are all enjoying having our dad around and it has been a much needed break cause we dont see him too much between work, scouts, primary activites, baptisms and meetings. So we went to the zoo the other day

3 comments:

Jodi said...

YEEEE HA! I can't believe it! A new post from Marci! YAE! You're going to have become a great blogger if the rumors are true and you really move away to Arizona! We are sorry about Aaron's job, but I know that everything happens for a reason and even though it's tough, it's always for a good reason and usually helps us learn something that we need to learn and grow stronger during the process! Good luck - but you don't need it! I know Aaron and I know you will be just fine!

The Wilsons said...

YAY, I'm so proud of you Marci. I almost didn't check your blog today and now I'm glad I did. I still can't believe it.

Anonymous said...

YAY! My guilt trip worked~ ! Its great to be updated on your life! I'm sure things will work out just fine with Aaron's job. and *I* hope the Arizona rumors are NOT TRUE!