The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Good Things Utah....

So about a month ago we were at the mall and ran into an old friend who was with a woman named Angie Larsen.



Now for those of you who don't watch channel 4 Good Things Utah, you might say "so". I didn't know who she was either. I am not a fan and don't watch the show but she seemed nice anyway.

2 weeks later my neighbor called and had an extra ticket to a taping of the show, so I went for fun. I was very excited and we had a good time chatting with her after the show. So now I am up to speed with Ragan, Angie, Marty and Neesha. Great gals!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, I'm kind of confused. You just went to a taping of the show? They have tickets for that? What was it about?! We need a better explination...

Babcock Family said...

It is a show on channel 4 every day at 10 am. It is live and they have a small audience. Yes, you need tickets but they are free. The show is about what happens in Utah, they have cooking, crafts, tips and talk about whatever is happening in Utah. It's like the View, onlyjust for Utah.

The Wilsons said...

Wow, I've seen the show, I don't watch it very often but when there's nothing else on it's good company. That's pretty exciting.