The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Princess mania!!

We had a girls day out, just Morgan and I with all her friends and their mom's. I have never seen so many cute girls all dressed up as their favorite princess. Morgan just sat there in a trance most of the time just staring at all the dancers. She loved it!


I sure do love my very own little princess!!



It was way fun and I think I had just of a good time as she did. I have never seen any kind of Disney on Ice but I was not disappointed, it was quite the show. We then went for lunch after.

We had a great day. A shout out to Mandi who got us the tickets,
thanks for the memories!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Look at you being a consistent blogger! Way to go! Morgan looks so cute! I love the princesses! I'm missing that Camry thinks she's too old for this!

Amy Jones said...

You got some good pics...I need a copy of at least the one. I didn't get any with me and Lindy together. (Although I am a little bummed that it looks like she's picking her nose. :) We had a good time!

Mandi said...

thanks for the fun day as well...thanks to the hubby's for staying home with the other kids and letting us all go. I had a blast, besides the fact my camera battery died...I need copies, please!!

Lynne said...

That looks fun for the kids - I'd love to take the girls to something like that.

Chelsea said...

Ahhh! How cute! The girls are getting so big! That sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Teri said...

Marc, how fun, what cute princesses! i bet they had a blast and will remember that for a long time!