The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

thoughts for the day..

Why do we keep running over a string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance? 
 The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you. 
 How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?
 Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized? 
 Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? 
 Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are almost dead? 
 Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale? 
 Just a few thoughts to chew on...

10 comments:

Stacey said...

Haha, that's funny stuff and so true. We were going to go look at that house today. Our realtor called on it and they have it rented :( We finally found it online yesterday. I guess we won't be neighbors.

Lynne said...

You don't post often enough, but when you do it makes me laugh!

Aubri n Scott said...

You are a NUT!

Natelli Johnston said...

hahha, you are funny-! good questions

Amy Jones said...

I guess that having me as a friend help ensure that the rest of you are safe and sane...lucky people!

Clair said...

About the mental illness thing, if I know I'VE got it, does it mean my 3 best friends are safe?

Jodi said...

This has to be Aaron posting this - it sounds just like his ramblings!

Teri said...

I've definitely got a few mental illnesses. I've thought about the tarzan one before. Good stuff. Thanks for the laugh today.

Chelsea said...

I'm glad to see that you are in deep-thinking mode! I have thought a few of those things myself! LOL!

Lynne said...

Are you ever going to post again??