The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

Mitchell's second birthday happened to fall on Easter this year so we had double the fun. I can't believe my baby is 2. Also this year the Easter bunny just left us a note that he would be late this year but he took our baskets to fill while we had early morning church at 9am. When we got home he had hidden the eggs and brought back our baskets. We then headed out to grandma's for dinner and our traditional egg hunt with all the cousins. Good times!




5 comments:

Loni said...

Cute little bunnies. It looks like your family had fun!

Lynne said...

The kids look great - I can't believe how fast they (especially Mitchell) are growing up...

Chelsea said...

Morgan looks really pretty in that color and she has got the cutest smile. Happy Birthday to Mitchell. I still can't believe how big he is.

Jason and Kristin said...

Such cute kids and I love that little Mitchell! I'm glad he had a happy birthday.

Erin said...

Wow, I can't believe that he is 2 already!!