The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas this year. Santa sent the kids an e-mail video that was awesome!
I love to see them get sooo excited that they are going to explode! It's my favorite thing.

Aaron got his new favorite movie

Mitch got some new cars

Morg and her new scooter and dress up


Anson and I spent most of the day putting together his new lego sets!
We spent the afternoon at Grandma's house with the rest of our family for Christmas dinner and gift exchange. The only thing that was missing was Matt and Lindy's family who could not come at the last minuet, but they were in our thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Glad you guys had such a fun Christmas!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!

Jason Babcock said...

Hi, Amazing work on your site...and I don't mean to intrude in any way...my name is Jason Babcock, and I know this really isn't the place for this...but I am searching for all Babcock's that want to be a part of what I believe will be a part of the Babcock Family History. I have a very large "Babcock Family History" Group on Facebook, please feel free to look me up. I would love to make you part of our "family."