The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Today my baby girl tuned 6!! She has grown so fast. I have absolutly loved having a girl and she brings such joy into our home. She is a little mother to her baby brother and likes everyone and will eat everything! She is funny and very thoughtful. We love you Morgan!! Thanks for choosing our family.

Her grandma Babcock made her this sweet blanket that matches her room perfectly

and this is my attempt at a "littlest Pet Shop cake".


3 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! Holy Cow she's 6! What a cutie!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Morg!! Looks like she had a fun day!
The blanket is BEAUTIFUL! What a keepsake!

Lynne said...

A lot's happened with you all lately -- holy cow! Bwahaha. I crack myself up.