The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

last bit of summer....

Thought I would post a few random pics I have as we end another glorious summer season.
I turned my kids into addicts. We will miss the sno cone runs!


crazy hail storm in August!!
happy Fathers Day to Aaron.
Notice the split. He was out side sitting in water and carrying around 10 extra pounds we DID bid a fond farewell to diapers this month.
bug catching. We love bug season at our house.

first days of school. Anson 3rd grade, Morgan 1st grade and Mitch in pre school.
painting our shed
self portrait of silliness
Mitchell's ninja moves

4 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

I am surprised he can hold a praying mantis. Those things ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS pinch me!

Fiddlefish said...

I'm "Fiddlefish" BTW.

:) Tara

Jason and Kristin said...

It was a fun summer. I'm extra sad that it's over! Next year Bear Lake...for reals!

Unknown said...

Cute pics!!