The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

kidney stone

It all started with the symptoms of a UTI. Went to the Dr., got an antibiotic. When that didn't work, called the Dr for something stronger, didn't work. By now it was a Friday of course and I was NOT happy!! Went to the instacare on Sunday morning and they ordered a CT scan. So ended up at the hospital ER only to find......a Kidney Stone! 4 mm


called a Urologist on Monday, got in to see him and had surgery on Tues. at 6 am! It was stuck and because of it's size, they went in and got it. Needless to say..... a few days after that I'm feeling so much better! The Dr let me keep it. :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I still wish that had ended up in somebody's fruit salad! :) Okay, that's gross. I'm sure Aaron is vomiting at the thought of it.

Kristi said...

holy cow! So sorry!