The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Right in the middle of Primary...


....it finally happened! Anson has lost his first
tooth ever!!

It's been hanging on for a while now and finally fell out in his hand on Sunday. He was SO excited to show me. The other one is also loose so I am having to cut up all his food because it hurts to bite into anything.


















I do think that I was more excited about it than him after a while. I even made him call his grandparents on both sides, though he didn't resist. :)

6 comments:

The Lower Family said...

Congrats Anson! I hope that the tooth fairy came! James is on his third tooth...its just crazy how fast they are growing up.

Rach said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!

Jodi said...

Yae for Anson - how much does your tooth fairy bring? It's funny to me that he is the same age as Lexi - she has already lost 8 teeth!

Melissa said...

Hip Hip Hooray! He is such a cutie, Marc!

Keri said...

Congratulations Anson!!! ( I mean Marci)

Autumn said...

He is such a cutie! Easton would be so jealous! Losing teeth is a big problem at our house....he is nine and has only lost 5! The first one was in 2nd grade!! Poor guy!--Congratulations Anson!