The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I've been tagged....


So this is my first tag (that I have done), thanks Autumn, and it's about what is in my bag...
I'm afraid that I am a boring person, I really don't even like purses so I carry the smallest one that I possibly can.

* first is my franklin planner with my address book and credit cards and some photos and oh, my temple recomend.
* my cell phone
* my tide to go stick
* 2 different Mary Kay lip glosses
* tums :)
* dental floss sample from my last visit
* advil
* gum
* fabric samples that I have been trying to match for the last 4 months
* alot of change! (I carry change instead of bills)
* my red wallet that has more cards like Costco and gift cards go in there and coupons.

Other things like cleaning wipes and pens I keep in the car.

There you go. I really wish I had something fun in there. Now my mom's purse...... that thing IS the kitchen sink. It would take her hours just to empty it and put everything back in!

luv ya mom.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

This was the first tag I got that wasn't like crazy hard! It was fun! Looks like you've got it all covered! Love that you have your mini bottle of tums! :) Thanks for playing!

Autumn said...

P.S. Now you have to tag somebody else!..I had to remind Amy too...Duh! :)

Keri said...

Marci,
Fun idea. My purse is even more boring than yours. Hey, did you ever get the pen out of your quilt? I just got sharpie out of my carpet with this great stuff called advantage. It was a door to door salesman, but it was seriously a miracle. Heidi is coming home this weekend, if you want I will send some back up with her for you to try. Let me know.

Melissa said...

I TOTALLY need to apologize to you and Aaron - it was maybe four days ago that I was staring at my own blog - when I realized that I didn't have a link to yours. I don't use those links to follow blogs - I just go down my list of favorites in my nav. bar. So PLEASE forgive me - I've always followed, and I don't know how I missed that!!!

Anyway, I've fixed the glitch...and hopefully our friendship can remain. I DO however realize that it may take some time to release all the bad feelings you've been harboring. You just let me know when you're ready.