The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Aaron's "Lame-O" Music Express

This is a little disclaimer in regards to the music at the bottom of this blog. My sweet wife does not claim any of this music on this blog. She doesn't like most of it and has threatened me with bodily harm if I didn't take some of it off(sorry Snoopy, Dwight, and Brubeck...you guys gotta go). I have always loved music since I was a very little boy. It has always brought a smile to my chubby face. I pride myself in loving a wide variety of music (except modern R&B/Rap, that stuff is just wrong). Anyway, I hope you enjoy some of these tunes. If you have any requests please let me know. I'm not allowed to play jazz so please don't ask. Marci thinks it sounds like Snoopy.

Love ya'll,


Aaron

P.S.
Anyone that can name the song that was on an episode of the Muppets gets a special prize.
P.S.S.
I promise I won't post anything else on this blog.

P.S.S.S
Go Hogs!!!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Aaron - Ben and I are just reading your post. He says it's time for men everywhere to blog. He wants to create a "Just for Men" blog. And...at least yours isn't pink!!!

Autumn said...

All this time I KNEW Marci had nothing to do with that music selection! :)

Jodi said...

Big A - I like your music! What's the matter with Marci anyway?!? I would love it if you would burn me a cd of all of your favorites...or maybe that would take a few cd's. Either way, I like the selection and would love to add it to my eclectic collection!
And...I jave no idea which song was played on the Muppets even though I was a huge fan!

Lynne said...

Was it Here Comes the Sun??

Pam said...

Marci doesn't like your music? Well Marci doesn't like my blog and won't give me blog recognition. You help me and I'll help you.

http://pammyshep.wordpress.com

Melissa said...

Wait - are people talking about the Manah-Manah song that was on the muppets? I sing that song to Jude all the time. That's a CLASSIC.
Also, BIG-A, I love the music selection - I was rearranging my music just yesteray, and almost added, "Can't get it out of my Head" because I LOVE that song...but was having trouble with the download. I'm glad yours worked out well. LONG LIVE E.L.O*

*Ignore last victory chant if E.L.O members have already died.

Melissa said...

ALSO, Big A -
You should make it so your music player is on shuffle - that way a new song plays every time you log in to the blog.

(but I DO love me some "New Shoes.")

Anonymous said...

Melissa wins the prize for guessing the correct answer as Manah-Manah and for also reminding me to put the tunes on Random Shuffle. :-)

Thanks for playing.

Big-A