The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Here kitty kitty....



So my little neighbor boy (Graham Norby) found these 2 little kittens yesterday. They were not doing well, especially the gray one. So with Mandi's help, my neighbor, we bathed them fed them through a dropper and they did great through the night. This morning they are very playful and alert. They are both boys and about 5 weeks old. So if you even THINK you might want one... PLEASE come on by and see them, they are so cute. We do not wish to keep them but could not let them die.

7 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Thanks for giving them love. When Graham found the gray one he thought it was dead and so did I. You are so good to nurse it back to health. Oh, but we don't want them either :(

Aubri n Scott said...

You are so sweet Marcie! They look cute, but I don't need another pet in my house either! I will pass the word though!

Jodi said...

You're in the same boat I was a few weeks ago - only you have two! HA HA HA Good Luck!

Lynne said...

I'll take one if you bring it to my house. :-)

Teri said...

You are such a good humanitarian, you go girl. Connor is allergic, so sad. They are cute kitties.

Anonymous said...

I dont think my apartment complex would let me have a kitty. :( they're adorable though. I hope they find a good home fast!

Autumn said...

You crack me up! ...I'm going to post last night later on...DON'T hate me! Please! :) xoxo