The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Friday, May 30, 2008

A fond farewell to kindergarten...


Anson had his last day of kindergarten today. I can't believe a year of school has passed already. Now I get to worry about him being able to handle school ALL day every day. :( He had done so great this year and has had the BEST teacher in the world! Mrs. Gutke. She is awsome and finally retiring after 32 years of teaching, with Anson's class. I'm so glad she choose one more year so we could get her. Anson has made some great friends and has really enjoyed the whole thing.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAH! WHAT is that face in the middle picture! That Anson kid sure has a personality! so cute. congrats, buddy!

Kristi said...

Wow you're going to have a first grader. You're old! :-)

Autumn said...

Congratulations Anson! I loved seeing the photo of him and Mrs. Gutke! She is awesome and I'm so sad that she is retiring and Jace doesn't get to have her next year! Can you believe she was my 31 year old brother's kindergarton teacher!!??

Lynne said...

Love the middle pic. of Anson - reminds me of another "A" named guy in some pictures I've seen of him as a kid. :-)

The Lower Family said...

Isn't it sad! I can remember like it was yesterday sitting in the foyer at church with litte baby James and Anson. Time flies so fast.