The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Yes, she is asleep....



I just wanted to share some shots of the places I have found Morgan asleep. She can sleep anywhere. It is always a favorite pass time of mine to look for Morgan and I'm always excited to see what I find next. She keeps us guessing that's for sure.


we usually would find her in the closet when she first got a bed.


behind the rocking chair. Apparently reading puts her to sleep.




This seems to be a favorite pose.


Love U Morg!

11 comments:

kidsmom said...

What a sweetheart. So cute. I love the one arms stretched over her head, book over her face, she's getting ready for HS already.
-Laurie

Autumn said...

Okay...that is seriously the cutest thing ever! I love the one with the book on her face! It must have been a real boring part of the story! :) Oh...and the one in the rubbermaid container...that looks so uncomfortable!

Kristi said...

Marci- She is so cute! I love her sleep positions. We need to come visit!

Melissa said...

Those pictures are AWESOME. I mean, REALLY? In a storage container? Hilarious.

Aubri n Scott said...

That is AWESOME! I just love her! How sweet!

Lindsay said...

How funny kate is the same way. she has fell asleep on a horse and a wave runner. We should get them together and see what funny places and positions they fall alseep in.

Chelsea said...

That is so funny! I can't believe some of her poses. Is that really comfortable? Apparently so. What a cute little girl . She can even fall asleep with a book over her face!! That is funny.

Teri said...

I love that when you are little you can sleep anywhere in any position and you wake up refreshed and no pain. I don't get it. I too loved the one where she made the bed in the box. Cute little Morgan!

Jason and Kristin said...

I love it! My sisters little girl does the same thing. I'm so glad you got them on film!

Mary said...

Marci this made me laugh out loud.

Juli said...

These pictures are hilarious! My kids have to be in their beds... they don't sleep anywhere else.