The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

4th of July

So I was going through my fotos and found the 4th of July ones that I never posted. Surprise surprise, I know July is now over. Earlier in the day we were at a BBQ at the Davidsons. Later we had fun over at the Jones for the show. We were making fun of Amy for organizing all the fireworks on a table, but who is surprised at that one. Luv ya Ame.



don't ask cause I don't know


I love this cause I caught Morgan falling into the pool


waiting for it to get dark

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.

Teri said...

So cute, looks like you guys had a great time. Are all of those (nicely organized) fireworks from the one Costco pack, or did they go back for more? Wowza! I'm very impressed with Amy's organizing skills. The kids looked like they had lots of fun. You look really cute in a hat! I want to see the quilt you are making.

Lindsay said...

Wow look at all those fireworks!!! We were bums and did not even do fireworks. That looks like it would have been way fun.

Kristi said...

The one of Aaron is my favorite!
I cut my hair again! It's now an A line cut! short eeekkkkk

Chelsea said...

Cute pics! Marcie, I love your hair!

Anonymous said...

Are you going red? You look like it. Crazy! And you could rival Stadium of Fire with the amount of fireworks on your table.