The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Done!

Well if you can't brag on your blog then where can you do it?



I have FINALLY finished Morgan's bedspread! It's been over a year in the making of carrying material swatches around in my purse all over the valley, trips to SLC to find the right color and size of rick rack and totting my kids out to Lindon to my mom's house where we put it up on quilting boards to hand stitch the strips. (Thanks for helping on that part mom)
I must say that I am quite pleased at the out come. I will now remove the very old blanket that sits on her bed (it was mine when I was in HS). She probably wont need it until November but at least I am now prepared for the winter. Finally.

16 comments:

kidsmom said...

Very nice job Marci.

Laurie

Emily said...

I think a blog is the PERFECT place to brag. I am sure Morgan loves it. It is beautiful.

Amy Jones said...

It's WAY cute, Marci. I'm glad you're finally done. On to the next project! :)

Lindsay said...

That is a beautiful quilt. Very nice job.

Teri said...

I'm so glad that you posted it! It is sooooooo cute! Does Morgan love it? The rick rack is really really cute on there. Way to go!

Teri said...

I forgot to tell you how much I love your blog background! it's super duper cute!

Kristi said...

So cute! I'm impressed. You're just too crafty! cute background too!

Lewis Family said...

It is darling! Way to go!

Autumn said...

I love it! So cute! I bet Morgan is thrilled with it!!

Lynne said...

That's a great looking quilt - I love the new background too. :-)

Holly said...

LOVE IT! I can't wait to let Kaylee have a girly room again!

Jason and Kristin said...

Way to go Miss Crafty! Very impressive.

The Lower Family said...

You did an awesome job! It looks like it came out of potterybarn! Good job!

Chelsea said...

That is so beautiful!! You did a great job. Definately something she can grow up with too!

Erin said...

That looks great! You are such a wonderful little mom :)

Selfieprotection said...

So Are you up to making 2 more. That would look so cute on the Girls beds. By the way this is Lisa West, I hope you remember me or now I will feel dumb for posting on your blog. it is good to see you cute kids!