The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

For Sale

The other night Morgan just happened to pass by Lindy Jones who was out selling rocks. Aaron kindly bought 2 rocks from her and ever since then it's been nothing but "can I sell... " So today I said she could maybe sell otter pops when Anson gets home from school. Well, apparently she couldn't wait and this is what I found.



She got some paper and made herself a sign. Don't ask me what it says. She gathered some rocks together and sat on the front porch steps and waited.



This is a closer look at her sign. Yes, that is a raisin box all taped up with stickers to her paper. Maybe that was her incentive? hummmmm

10 comments:

Natelli Johnston said...

oh that is sooo cute!

Lindsay said...

That is funny!!! I love it!!

Amy Jones said...

I'm so glad that my child has been such a "salesman"-esque influence on your little girl. That way I'm not the only mom whose daughter is conning people out of their hard-earned coinage. :)

Jodi said...

I would by a rock from her - look how cute she looks with her sign!!

Anonymous said...

who wouldn't buy something from that precious girl.

Autumn said...

That little LIndy is spreading her influence around the whole neighborhood! I know where to go if I ever need to buy a rock!

Erin said...

That is way cute! My kids want to have a yard sale so bad, they have already gathered toys....guess we will be having a yard sale soon?

Lindsee said...

I love that we had our boys out with cans of soda for .25. we had to explain to them that we were losing money..

Teri said...

Way to go Morgan! Now we know where to go with our rock shortage!

william said...

The court order stems from a class-action lawsuit alleging that each of the credit bureaus violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act by failing to maintain reasonable procedures to assure the accurate reporting of debts that have been discharged in bankruptcy.
------------------
williamgeorge
Search Engine Optimization