The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Disneyland!


I finally have something to blog about. I know you have all been waiting. We left Mitch with my mom and took the older 2 on a vacation. We did 3 very full, hot, l o n g days in Disneyland and California Adventure. We did make the mistake of taking them on their first ride to Space Mountain and that did it for Morgan. She cried on just about every ride after that if we had to go into a building.


We ran into alot of people we know. The most exciting was my cousin that I have not seen in about 10 years. That was CRAZY! We also saw Mark Black and his family, the Walls and the Olsens were there too. Aubri came on Sat. so we just missed her. We also ran into my sister-in-laws family. We saw alot of BYU shirts and hats. It was not crowded the first day but the other 2 were crazy. I keep using that word, I know. It was about 90 degrees and poor little Morgan had a hard time keeping up so we rented her a stroller. (she came with an ear infection and congestion and really not feeling up to par).


This was Morgan's favorite ride.


I also got to meet up with my old friend Pammy who lives in the area. Thanks for comming Pammy, it was great to see you and you haven't changed a bit. Luv U

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Lynne said...

nice ears on mickey - glad you had fun!

Kristi said...

oh man we wer totally going to go last week and then didn't!
Glad you had a good time!

Jodi said...

Looks like a good time was had by all - Disneyland is the happiest place on earth!

Pam said...

I'm so glad you guys came out and gave me a call! Loved every minute of it!

Chelsea said...

I love Disneyland in October. I think it's my favorite. Everyone looks like they are having so much fun.I really think it is one of the happiest places on earth! (Nice bunny ears on Mickey)

Erin said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I need to take my kids some day soon. Hope you guys had a blast! It looks like you did. We missed you at Zachs party though =(

Teri said...

October looks like an excellent time to go to D-land. It looks like so much fun. I was hoping that Morgan would be all better. It looks like she still had some fun though.

The Lower Family said...

So glad that you had a blast at Disneyland! Love the matching shirts!