The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

5 years old


They sure grow fast is all I can say. She has been on the count down for her birthday for about the last 8 months and it FINALLY came. Her favorite present was some lip gloss that Anson gave her. (still very easy to please). Morgan has been a joy in our home, she is the happy one that laughs and sings and danced ALL the time. She says the funniest things that we are always laughing. She has been telling me for the last year that when she turns 5 she will wipe her own bum. So stay tuned..... We love you Morgan

I guess I really stressed for nothing cause her cake turned out pretty good I think! She had to have Hello Kitty.


9 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Stop, you are not telling me that you are still wiping her bum!?! The cake looks awesome!

Lynne said...

Did you seriously make that cake? Cute -- I shouldn't be suprised -- I'm not actually!! I'll say she should be wiping her own rear end by now!!! lol :-)

Morgan's Dad said...

Just to clarify, Morgan is able to wipe her own backside now. She does use the entire roll...but she does wipe her own backside now. For quite a while she had some troubles and she would always tell us, "When I'm 5 I'll wipe my own bum". Oh the stories we'll tell when she turns 16...

Aubri n Scott said...

The cake LOOKS GREAT! What do you stress about sheesh!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Jodi Jo said...

You did a great job on the cake. That is all she could talk about in the car yesterday was her birthday. So, when I asked her what she got for her birthday today when I picked them up, her response was 'lipstick'. Make that girl wipe her own bum for cryin' out loud!!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! And...FYI - we have had great success with flushable wipes. They only use one and it gets them clean!!

Amy Jones said...

Told you!

Mandi said...

great job on the cake!! Happy birthday morgan. Marci how are my flowers holding up? Still alive? see you in a weekish!! thanks for all of your help too!