The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Safety Kit

Anson came to me the other day and told me he had made his own "safety kit". I asked him what that was and explained everything he had put in his school pack pack. I must say I am pretty impressed and glad he is paying attention to what I have been trying to do.

He included his scriptures, a flashlight, his telescope, Morgan's play cell phone, a water bottle, a blanket and a McDonald's toy....then he added Morgan's guide book she made in school called "What did the caterpillar eat?" I can only assume that the book will help him find food in a survival situation.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is cute! He is planning ahead, you must be teaching him all the right things :)

So how have you been? I haven't heard much from you lately.

Unknown said...

What smart boy you have. That is very cute!