The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Costa Rica

I have had the rare opportunity to see people from my mission whom I taught, are active and have even gone through the temple. I have had the opportunity twice. The Abarca family have come up to visit Utah again and when they come they bring me my favorite salsa and cook me my favorite food that I miss and crave so much. These people are the best of the best and I love them like my own.


Cecillia, my favorite Tica.

5 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm seriously planning a trip to Costa Rica. What time of year is it best to visit?

Clair said...

That is sooo neat and the cutest family!

Stacey said...

I'm so jealous. I miss so many people from my mission. What a great experience.

Chelsea said...

So very cool! I'm so glad that you got to see them again.

Lynne said...

How was the ole espanol?