The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Friends



I was blessed with a visit from a great long time friend. Lynne and I went to college together then got called to Costa Rica on our missions. She was 3 months ahead of me then her last month we got to be comps. We came home and she moved to Utah and we worked at the same place for several years after that. She got married first then moved away. She is now in Illinois and her visits are few and far between but when she does come to Utah we have a good time reminiscing as we have ALOT of history together. She also grew up with Aaron so we are connected in many ways. Thanks for coming Skinny, it is always great to see you. I love you.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Taking those pictures was fun - we should put all of them together from over the years...especially the ones with plaid prairie dresses and clashing shirts in CR. I've got my eyes opened for good midwest fares my friend!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!