The Official Blog for the Aaron and Marci Babcock Family.

Friday, December 05, 2008

ladies and gentleman........my children!

So yesterday on the way home from school (I picked Anson up early because he threw up 2x in the lobby) he tells me when he grows up he wants to be a lunch server in the lunch room. It looks like fun and they always get to eat first.

Later that same day, I ask Morgan if she wants a banana, which she likes, and she says "no, I'm alergic to bananas cause they have snot in them."

8 comments:

Lynne said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! They're hillarious. B is throwing up too. Don't you love it? Love the family picture BTW - it looks fantastic!

Stacey said...

Yum, just as I'm eating a banana and an omelet that looks like throw-up. So I guess there is a house in your neighborhood that we have to see. Let us know how we can set it up and we'll come.

Autumn said...

Oh man! So glad I missed the Anson throwing up in the lobby scene! Bananas are pretty slimy....

Teri said...

I totally never knew that there was snot in bananas. Tell Anson he's welcome to come puke with me anytime!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe that i am related to you guys!

Jason and Kristin said...

Your kids make me laugh. I love your new family pic and bummer about Black Friday. I tried it once and ended up with nothing too so I don't go now until 5 at night and just hope some stuff is left. Ok, seriously he hurled 2x. That's just nasty.

Anonymous said...

thats why I dont eat banannas!

Chelsea said...

HA! Snot in them! That's great! I'll think of that next time I eat one. Hope Anson is feeling better. Love the new picture. CUTE!